Prep Time8 Mins
Cook Time7 Mins
How to make Noodles in home
Noodles, the Indo- Chinese dish is one of the quick and yummy snacks that are both healthy and takes only a few minutes to get ready. The restaurant-style noodles need different veggies like- carrots, broccoli, capsicum, cabbage, beans, and green peas to achieve that delectable taste at home.
Though it is a little tough to get the Chinese restaurant taste at home if you follow all the below steps of how to make noodles in home then it will not turn out difficult for you.
Since ancient times Noodles is the staple food of many Asian countries. They are prepared from unleavened dough that is rolled flat, stretched, and cut into long strips.
China is born of Noodles and the first time it was prepared is in 2000 BC. Later on, it exploded all over the world and people start making them in different variations.
They are cooked in boiling water with cooking oil or salt. Then they are fried with different types of veggies and served with sauce or put in a soup.
Making of noodles
For noodles recipe, you can choose any type of noodles like – egg noodles, whole grain, Hakka noodles, or soba noodles.
Preparation Time ➢ 8 minutes
Cook Time ➢ 7 minutes
Serving People ➢ 2 people
Ingredients in Noodles
- 1 cup wheat flour
- Salt to taste
- ¼ tablespoon oil
- Snack pressure
Ingredients for cooking noodles
- 200 grams Noodles
Ingredients for veg noodles
- 2 tablespoons oil
- Few sliced garlic
- One sliced ginger
- 2 green chilies sliced
- 1 big sliced onion
- Sliced carrot
- Sliced green beans
- Shredded cabbage
- Red, green, and yellow bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- Spring white onions
- Spring green onions
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- Cooked noodles
How to make Noodles at home
1. In a bowl take 1 tablespoon wheat flour, salt to taste, drizzle some oil mix it now adds water little by little, and make a hard dough otherwise it can break.
2. Now put the dough inside a snack pressure.
3. After that take some water in a pan add oil and salt to it when the water begins to boil press the dough with the help of pressure and let it come out in the water. Do the process slowly.
4. When the full dough added into the water very lightly mix it and boil it for 10-12 minutes until it is cooked properly.
5. Now turn off the flame and strain it also add some cold water from the top so it does not become sticky.
6. If you don’t have pressure then you can simply cut the dough into small pieces/strips and add then bowl the strips into water.
Cooking of Noodles
1. First, take a pot and add enough water then put it on a stove and allow it to boil.
2. After that add little 1/ ½ tablespoon salt and 200 grams of noodles to the water.
3. When the noodles are cooked properly, strain them (remove the water). Add some oil to the noodles to avoid stickiness. Keep it aside and move to further process.
How to make Veg Noodles
1. Now to make vegetable noodles take a pan and add 2 tablespoons of oil on high flame add a few sliced garlic, sliced ginger, 2 sliced green chilies, one sliced onion stir it for few minutes.
2. Then add vegetables- sliced carrots, sliced green beans, and shredded cabbage. Mix them for two minutes.
3. Now take three bell peppers- red, green, and yellow if you don’t have any then just go with green add the thinly cut peppers to the mixture.
4. Add the spring white onions and stir them.
5. Now add a little salt,1 tablespoon pepper, 2 tablespoon soya sauce, 2 tablespoon vinegar, 2 tablespoon chili sauce, mix everything together.
6. Lastly, add the cooked noodles to the mixture and mix the noodles with all the spices and veggies for about 5 minutes until everything mixed well.
7. From the top add some chopped spring green onions.
8.Turn the flame and it is ready to serve.
How to serve
You can serve the hot delicious vegetable noodles in evening tomato sauce, spicy tomato-chili sauce, or with Chinese tea.
There are different types of noodles but all have almost the same nutrients they are-
- Calories- 188
- Carbohydrates- 27 grams
- Fat- 7 grams
- Saturated fat- 3 grams
- Protein- 4 grams
- Fiber- 0.9 grams
We hope you enjoyed how to make noodles differently at home. Let us know in the comment section what all problems you faced while making and we will try to solve them.
- Daily Value*
Fat: 25.5 g39%
Fiber: 2.3 g9%
Carbohydrates: 86.4 g29%