- Prep Time15 Mins
- Cook Time15 Mins
- Serving2 People
How to make Cold Coffee in home – Cafe Style
How to make Cold Coffee in Home – Having cold coffee during these warm days is so satisfying. The cold coffee recipe presented step-by-step tastes heavenly, creamy, and sweet just like the outside cafe.
About Cold Coffee
Cold Coffee is one of the popular beverages, the Iced coffee is mostly enjoyed by people during summers and is the most ordered drink at restaurants.
Cold Coffee is chilled made with coffee, sugar, and milk added in the right amount then only you can have to get that restaurant-style coffee at home. It is made in different ways around the world with whipped cream, ice cream, or coffee syrup.
You can also garnish it with a topping of ice cream, chocolate syrup, or melted chocolate and get the feel of the same way you are served in cafes.
Here, we got you the very easy recipe of how to make cold coffee at home, if you want to know how to make cold coffee at home without a blender then also you can follow this recipe you just have to replace the blender with a shaker. The ingredients used are milk, sugar, and any coffee of your choice like- filter coffee, instant coffee, espresso, or cold brew.
Making of Cold Coffee
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Serving People: 2 people
Ingredients of cold coffee
- ¼ cup warm water (not hot)
- 2 tablespoons coffee powder
- 4 tablespoon sugar
- Ice cubes
- 1 glass milk
- Chocolate syrup
How to Make a Cold Coffee at Home
1. In a bowl add ¼ cup of warm water, 2 tablespoons coffee powder, and sugar 4 tablespoons if you like more sweet then add sugar more. Mix it well and let it dissolved.
2. Now take a shaker or blender that you have.
3. In a shaker/blender add ice cubes for thick just use 2-4 cubes, 1 glass of milk, dissolved coffee, chocolate syrup, and mix it well until you see a foamy layer on top.
4. Put the coffee in a jar and on top add some chocolate syrup you can also add chocolate syrup in your glass all around and then add coffee mixture to make it look yummy.
5. Just drink the coffee immediately otherwise the foamy top layer will sit down.
If you want to have strong coffee and more bitter then add 1 or 2 tablespoons of coffee more.
You can also add ½ cup light or whipping cream to make it creamy for that you also have to add some more amount of sugar in it. Once you blend check the taste if you do not find it ok then you add more sugar according to your taste.
You can also use a scoop of vanilla ice cream to make it a thicker and creamy coffee milkshake. Don’t use ice if using ice cream.
You can also use any type of sugar you want or honey.
How to serve
Cold Coffee can be pair up with any of your favorite snacks like grill sandwiches, burgers, pizza, and so on.
Here are some nutrition facts of having cold coffee-
- Fat- 8g
- Saturated fat – 5g
- Cholesterol – 24mg
- Sodium – 110mg
- Potassium – 416mg
- Carbohydrates – 32g
- Sugar – 30g
- Protein – 8g
What are the ingredients of Cold Coffee?
To make it you will need- instant coffee, hot water, sugar, milk, and ice cubes to make it more creamy you can use whipping cream and a scoop of vanilla ice cream for garnishing use chocolate syrup.
How to make cold brew coffee?
In a jar take ground coffee and 1 ½ cups water stir it well, cover it and keep it in a refrigerator for 12hrs will make a brew light and 24 hrs. will make a strong brew. After 12 hours take it out and then strain it through a coffee filter or a cheesecloth. Now pour it in a glass with some ice cubes in it you can also add milk, cream, sugar, or water to dilute if it is strong for you.
Which coffee is best for health?
Black coffee is found to be the best coffee for health. Here are some health benefits of it-
1. It is very much effective for the liver.
2. Boost memory and make your immune system strong.
3. Helps to clean your stomach.
4. Beneficial for weight loss.
5. Having two cups of black coffee daily helps to reduce stress and depression and makes your day delightful.
6. Reduce the risk of cancer and diabetes.
7. It contains Vitamin B2, B3, B5, potassium, and magnesium.
8. Improves health heart.
Is cold coffee good for health?
Yes, it is healthy but people with sleeping issues should avoid or consume it 4 hours before going to bad it is because it contains a higher amount of caffeine in it.
How to make cold coffee thick?
Adding a scoop of vanilla ice- cream or the whipped cream makes your cold coffee thick.
Try out this amazing and easy guide on how to make cold coffee in home to fill your craving for having something refreshing during these warm days.
- Daily Value*
- Carbohydrates: 32g14%
- Protein: 8g0%
- Fat: 8g24%
- cholesterol: 24mg8%