Prep Time15 Mins
Cook Time2 Mins
How to make Aloe Vera Juice
The article will help how to make aloe vera juice at home with easy and single ingredients and steps.
Making juice at home is better and healthy for the body than drinking outside juice that is not at all hygienic and also contains fewer nutrient properties. So, try out this homemade Aloe juice recipe that hardly takes few minutes to get ready, and will also create wonders for your body and skin.
About Aloe Vera
One of the most popular and common ingredients that are used in almost all medicines, beauty, and health care products is the Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera is filled with a lot of amazing properties that help to heal all the problems of our body and skin.
Aloe Vera is 100% natural and pure, they provide quick solutions to all the problems if consumed or applied because they are loaded with nutrients, antioxidants, and goodness of nature.
About Aloe Vera juice
Aloe Vera plant is a species from the genus Aloe. It grows in tropical climates and has been used for a long time as a medical plant.
Aloe juice is soft, sticky, and thick that is prepared with the Aloe Vera plant leaf. The leaf is cut then the inside gel is taken out to make the juice that mixes into smoothies and shakes.
People mostly consume this drink to fight several diseases or skin-related problems.
Health Benefits of Aloe Vera Juice
- Drinking Aloe juice will give you relief from heartburn.
- It will help your digestion run smoothly.
- Aloe juice can use in many beauty hacks like primer, make-up remover, moisturizer, and sunburn soother.
- It contains many nutrients and vitamins like Vitamin B, C, E, and folic acid.
- It has antioxidant and antibacterial properties.
- Aloe juice can use to heal wounds by simply rubbing it.
- Aloe juice can use to keep a liver healthy.
- It contains antioxidants and other vitamins that help remove all the blemishes and acne and give you clear-looking skin.
- If the person is suffering from constipation or problems related to it, then they should consume Aloe juice daily.
Making of Aloe Vera juice
Preparation Time ➢ 15 minutes
Cook Time ➢ 2 minute
Serving people ➢ 2
- One fresh Aloe Vera leaf.
How to prepare Aloe Vera Juice ➢
1. First, take fresh Aloe Vera leaf and wash it properly with water to remove all the dirt from it.
2. Now with the help of a cloth dry it properly.
3. After that with the help of the scissor or knife cut the thorny/sharp parts from both sides.
4. Now with the knife divide the leaf from top to bottom into two parts to remove the inside gel.
5. Once it is divided take out the white gel discard green or yellowish part as it can be toxic and can cause stomach pain.
6. Now take a gel in a blender and blend it with either water, lemon juice, or coconut water, or with orange juice, pomegranate juice, carrot juice, or what you desire to add.
7. The refreshing, pleasant, and cooling juice is ready to serve.
How to serve Aloe Vera juice
Aloe juice can be consumed with a meal or an empty stomach. If you can’t tolerate the taste add other fruit juices to make it tastier.
Nutrients present in Aloe Vera juice
Eight ounces of fresh Aloe juice contains
- Calories- 8
- Protein- Less than 1 gram
- Sugar- Less than 1 gram
- Fat- Less than 1 gram
- Fiber- 2 grams
- Carbohydrates- 3 grams
How much Aloe Vera juice to drink daily?
Don’t drink this Aloe juice in a large amount otherwise, it will affect you negatively. Just take eight ounces per day that will be healthy and effective for your body.
Side Effects of Aloe Vera juice
If we do not take Aloe Vera with proper precautions, then it can cause side effect too like-
- Avoid consuming Aloe juice in large quantity drinking 8 ounces per day is enough otherwise it can cause harm to your body.
- Consuming Aloe juice in large quantities can cause stomach pain and cramps.
- Aloe Vera can be sensitive to your skin can cause burning or itching.
- If consuming Aloe Vera for the long term at high doses will cause Liver problems, weight loss, heart problems, Diarrhea, kidney problems, the release of blood from the urine, low quantity of potassium, and muscle will become weak.
Try out this guide on how to make aloe vera juice at home, take proper precautions while making it, and avoid taking it in large quantities, Stay safe and healthy.
- Daily Value*