- Prep Time5 Mins
- Cook Time1 Hour
- Serving4 People
Chocolate Cake recipe without oven-
Chocolate cake recipe without oven – A spongy and delicious cake without an oven is possible. You just have to ready a few ingredients to prepare the eggless chocolate cake that looks and tastes exactly like the bakery one.
The recipe is quite simple and made on the stove with a pressure cooker also it does not need any kind of electric mixer or oven to bake. If you are craving to have something sweet and could not go outside to have it, then you must try out this easy recipe.
This chocolate cake recipe without egg just needs few ingredients that can be easily available at your home, and you don’t have to go outside they are- oil, flour, baking soda, milk, and cocoa powder. You can use flour of any of your choice either Maida or wheat flour.
Making of chocolate cake recipe without oven/ chocolate cake recipe eggless
Preparation Time – 5 minutes
Cook Time – 1 hour
Serving – 4 people
- 1/ ½ cup maida/wheat flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup hot water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- ½ cup water
- Pressure cooker
- 200ml fresh cream
- 250 grams chopped dark chocolate
- Chocolate wafers
How to prepare Eggless Chocolate cake recipe without oven
1. For the dry ingredients
In a bowl place a sieve and take 1/ ½ cup maida, 1 cup sugar, ¼ cup cocoa powder, 2 teaspoons baking powder, 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda mix everything together, and keep it aside.
2. For the wet ingredients
Now take another bowl in that take ¼ cup butter, 1 cup milk, 1 teaspoon vanilla essence pour mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Mix everything well.
3. After that add hot water to it again whisk it, and the batter is ready.
4. Now take the pressure cooker grease it all over with butter place it above the stove transfer all the batter in the cooker now cover it with the lid without using the pressure.
5. On the low flame cook it for about 1 hour.
6. The cake is ready you can check with the help of a knife or skewer stick when they come out clean this means the cake is cooked properly.
7. Turn off the stove and take out the cake and allow it to cool.
Frosting of Chocolate cake
8. In a pan take 200ml of fresh cream, chop 250 grams dark chocolate, turn the flame low while melting it otherwise it will get burned.
9. When the chocolate is melted nicely turn off the flame.
10. Now pour the chocolate in the cake all over so that the cake is covered properly.
11. Decorate the chocolate cake with chocolate wafers or chopped nuts in whatever way you want.
12. The soft and moist chocolate cake is ready to serve.
The soft and gooey chocolate cake recipe contains 283 calories. Out of which carbohydrates have 129 calories, proteins have 22 calories, and the remaining are fat which is 135 calories.
It is not good for diabetes, heart, and for those who want to lose weight. So, better avoid it.
Can I bake a cake without oven?
Yes, you can make a cake without an oven in a pressure cooker just mix all the ingredients make a batter transfer it to a cooker, and allow it to cook for 1 hour make sure not to use the pressure of a cooker while cooking. The texture and taste will be the same as that you get in an oven.
What makes eggless cake fluffy?
To make the eggless cake fluffy just use the right amount of baking powder & baking soda (1 tablespoon not much) that helps to make your cake rise.
What happens if you bake a cake without eggs?
To get the fluffy cake egg is very important but if you bake a cake without egg then make sure you use the right amount of baking powder/baking soda that helps the cake to rise. The other substitutes for eggs are yogurt, mashed banana, and potato starch.
What is the difference between eggless cake and normal cake?
The normal cake includes egg as the main ingredient that helps to make the batter smooth, cake fluffy, cake structure, and good consistency. Whereas eggless cake does not involve the use of egg but the other substitutes of it like- cornstarch, baking soda/baking powder, mashed bananas, flaxseeds, and applesauce.
Try out eggless Chocolate cake recipe without oven at home. We hope that this recipe will give you a pleasant taste and fill all the cravings which you are missing during the lockdown.
- Daily Value*
- Calories: 124kcal
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Protein: 3g
- Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 178mg
- Potassium: 114mg
- Sugar: 17g
- Cholesterol: 15mg